Friday, November 21, 2008

Super Snowman Sale

Stop by my Shoppe's this weekend and check out my Super Snowman Sale! If it's got a Snowman in it, it's only ONE DOLLAR!!! It could be a kit, a paper pack, a CU Product, it doesn't matter as long as there's a snowman in in it, it's just $1.00! And all of my products are S4O Friendly! I've been busy over the last few weeks adding lot's of new winter products. Below, are just some of the items that I have marked down to $1.00!
You can find my products at Groovy Scraps and also at
The Sale will run from Friday, November 21st - Sunday the 23rd!
"Ragamitz"
Available in Full & Tagger Size w/ matching Paper Pack!
Matching Papers also available for S4H!
Snow Angels - Full & Tagger Size Available
Matching Paper Pack also Available for S4H!

Snow Angels Quick Page Set
Harvest Angels Flairs

Snowflake Sweeties - Full & Tagger Size Available!
Snow Buddies Flairs Commercial Use!